Alfredo Falcon pays tribute to the Inca sun god with a trendy contemporary cardigan. The jacquard knit combines burgundy with aubergine purple to depict a radiant sunburst on the back. Colonial floral motifs add beauty. The cape collar flows down the open front and a sidetail hem ends in graceful points.
- 50% alpaca, 45% acrylic, 5% wool
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- 1.34 lbs
- S/M: 34.5 inches Length (from high-point shoulder) x 35 inches Bust/chest x 30 inches Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- L/XL: 34.5 inches Length (from high-point shoulder) x 39 inches Bust/chest x 32 inches Sleeve (center neck to cuff)