Ghana's Ila Suleyman presents a necklace featuring five beaded strands threaded with blue recycled vinyl beads. The ends of the multi-strand section are finished with sese wood beads, agate stones, and leather strips serving as spacers. The brass hook clasp complements the beads' warm tones. The name Wend Panga comes from the Mamprusi word meaning 'strong will.'
- Recycled plastic, sese wood, agate, nylon cord, brass clasp
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- S-hookor hook clasp
- 1 oz
- Necklace: 19.3 inches L x 0.4 inches W
- Pendant: 9.5 inches L x 1.6 inches W