This handsome cotton wallet features a black and white jaspe motif, a kind of ikat weaving where the threads are tie-dyed before they are placed on the loom. It opens to reveal three open compartments for cash and three slots for cards. A long zipper pocket is found on the back. The bag is created by members of the House of Antigua Artisans.
- 100% cotton, polyester suede, polyester lining
- Features a magnetic snap closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- 0.18 lbs
- Closed: 3.5 inches H x 7.8 inches W x 0.8 inches D
- Open: 10.3 inches H x 7.8 inches W x 0.4 inches D