Designed by Andeana in Peru, this hat will make a fashionable addition to your wardrobe. Featuring a structured top and an upturned brim, the hat is crafted of alpaca and wool blend felt in a solid espresso hue, accented by a handwoven alpaca and wool blend belt that displays colorful diamond patterns. Andeana names this accessory Yaku, meaning 'water' in Quechua.
- 50% alpaca and 50% wool felt, 50% alpaca and 50% wool accent, polyester cinch
- Dry clean only
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- 0.35 lbs
- S (7): 22 inches Inner Circ. x 5 inches H
- M (7 1/8): 22.5 inches Inner Circ. x 5 inches H
- L (7 1/4): 22.8 inches Inner Circ. x 5 inches H