Held via two handles or slung over the shoulder on a removable, adjustable strap, this versatile handbag is the work of Mexican artisan Fabiola Gonzalez. She works with pine green leather, tooling this bag by hand with intricate floral and leaf motifs that evoke traditional colonial designs. Opening with a zipper, this bag reveals a lined interior in black with a zipper pocket on one side for storing small items. A tassel dangles from one handle.
- LeatherWipe with a damp cloth
- 1.15 lbs
- Bag: 7.8 inches H x 12.3 inches W x 6.3 inches D
- Handle(s): 16.5 inches L x 0.8 inches W
- Drop length: 6 inches from strap to bag
- Strap(s): 22.8 inches min L - x 43 inches max L x 0.8 inches W
- Drop length: 9 inches min L - x 11.5 inches max L