Ghana's Ila Suleyman presents a necklace featuring six beaded strands interwoven in a braid as a focal point of the piece. Each strand is threaded with green recycled vinyl beads and the ends of the braided section are finished with sese wood beads and large agate stone beads that serve as spacers. The brass hook clasp matches the beads' warm tones. The name Sosongo comes from the Mamprusi word meaning 'good way.'
- Agate, sese wood, recycled plastic, nylon cord, brass clasp
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- S-hookor hook clasp
- 1 oz
- Necklace: 21.3 inches L x 0.4 inches W
- Pendant: 9 inches L x 1.2 inches W