Shintamie Suryaputri brings to life the sights and sounds of the city of Jepara in this stylish shoulder bag. A colorful cotton panel features traditional Javanese designs and is adorned with leather accents. The cotton base is replete with ikat motifs, where the threads are tie-dyed before they are placed on the loom. Three interior pockets ‚Äî one with a zipper ‚Äî keep small items in place.
- 100% cotton, leather trim and straps. Cotton lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- 0.66 lbs
- Bag: 15.8inches H x 11.5 inches W x 1.6 inches D
- Straps: 20.5 inches L x 0.8 inches W
- Drop length: 9.8 inches from strap to bag