Abigail Asana Abianka celebrates the rich traditions of Mother Africa with a stunning Ghanaian necklace. A bead combination of recycled glass, recycled plastic, and sese wood are strung together to compose flashes of vibrant color and texture. A focal pendant rests in the center.
- Recycled glass, recycled plastic, sese wood, nylon cord, brass clasp
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- S-hook or hook clasp
- 0.15 lbs
- Necklace: 17.3 inches L x 0.8 inches W
- Pendant : 1.2 inches L x 0.8 inches W