The textile arts of the Hmong hill tribe inspire the wonderful design of this leather backpack by Thailand's Chirada. It is adorned with a hand-embroidered cotton panel in shades of indigo, black, and dark red. The panel includes silk details. This was once used to adorn the collar of a ceremonial Hmong jacket. The bag's back features a practical pocket. Chirada completes the versatile allure of this backpack with four internal pockets, two of which close with a zipper in the brown cotton interior. Antiqued brass fixtures allow the cotton straps to be adjusted to the desired length.
Embroidered patterns and colors and their placement may vary according to availability, however theme will remain the same.
- Leather and 100% cotton with silk trim and brass fixtures. Cotton lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Soft pebbled leather with a structured shape
- 1.46 lbs
- Bag: 12.5 inches H x 11 inches W x 3.9 inches D
- Straps: 21.8 inches min L - x 37 inches max L x 1.2 inches W