Mexico's Ricardo Hinojosa designs a trendy case for a tablet with a long adjustable strap. The versatile case is crafted of quality leather in black where the pocket for the tablet features a gabardine lining. There is an open pocket on the back, and another on the front with a flap and magnetic button clasp. Featuring Zamac fixtures, the strap can be removed.
- Leather with Zamac fixtures. Cotton-polyester lining
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Features a zipper closure
- 1.46 lbs
- Case: 11.5 inches H x 8.8 inches W x 1.8 inches D
- Strap(s): 42 inches L x 2.4 inches W
- Drop length: 20.8 inches from strap to bag