In the characteristic style of guayaberas, this button-down men's shirt is made of ivory cotton in El Salvador. Judith de Cuellar's of design features eyelet pattern stripes on either side. Pockets at the bottom complete the shirt, which is designed to be worn untucked.
- 100% cotton, plastic buttons
- Dry on low heat cycle
- Features a button closure
- Machine wash separately in cold water
- 0.56 lbs
- S: 29 inches Length (from high-point shoulder) x 45 inches Bust/chest x 20 inches Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- M: 30.5 inches Length (from high-point shoulder) x 48 inches Bust/chest x 21.5 inches Sleeve (center neck tocuff)