Featuring a solid color in olive, soft alpaca and wool blend felt is used to create this fashionable hat from Peru. Andeana designs the hat, accented by a handwoven alpaca and wool blend belt that displays intricate diamond patterns. This delightful accessory features a structured top and a wide brim. Andeana names the hat Munay, meaning 'with love' in Quechua.
- 50% alpaca and 50% wool felt, 50% alpaca and 50% wool accent, polyester cinch
- Dry clean only
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- 0.40 lbs
- S: 22 inches Inner Circ. x 4.3 inches H
- M: 22.5 inches Inner Circ. x 4.3 inches H
- L: 22.8 inches Inner Circ. x 4.3 inches H