After their sails were still for the night, Norman mariners would get out their dice and play Shut-the-Box. The simple and addictive game made its way around the world as trade increased among Europe, Africa, and China, and it remains especially popular in the U.K. today. Roll the dice and lay down any combination of tiles to match your roll. Keep rolling until you can't match your roll on the remaining tiles. Low score wins; lay down all the tiles and you've shut the box. Easy to learn and hard to stop playing, this handsome antiqued edition features an Old World look, wooden box, and wooden dice and tiles. An easy-to-learn, hard-to-quit game for the whole family.
- Ships fast from USA
- Wood, metal, cloth, coated paper
- For any number of players ages 8 and up
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Warning: Choking Hazard. Small parts -- not for children under 3 years.
- 1.30 lbs
- 3 inches H x 8 inches W x 6 inches D