Wearing saddles of gleaming silver with colorful woven accents, two elegant vicuñas make a charming addition to any space. Peruvian artisans Fernando and Janeth create these figurines of Andean wildlife, which are hand-carved from cedar wood with a rich, dark brown finish. Each vicuña wears a sterling collar with dangling bells.
- 950 silver, cedar wood, 100% acrylic accents
- Features bells that produce sound
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Wood grain and color canvary slightly
- 0.25 lbs
- 6.5 inches H x 1.6 inches W x 3.1 inches D
- 4.1 inches H x 1.6 inches W x 4.3 inches D