Add a bold Ghanaian accent to the home with this stunning mask by artisan Abdul Aziz Mohamadu. Carved by hand from native rubberwood, the circular mask is sanded and painted over the course of two to three weeks using local tools. The colorful mask features textured aluminum repoussé metalwork on the forehead, with recycled glass beads adorning the area beneath the eyes. The artisan names his unique design funa, which is a Zulu word that translates to 'want/seek.'
- Rubberwood, aluminum plate, recycled glass beads
- Features a rustic, rugged finish
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Intended as wall decor
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- 1.08 lbs
- 10.3 inches H x 8.8 inches W x 2.8 inches D