By Peruvian artisan Inka, this vibrant tapestry celebrates the 'fruit of the sea.' In fantastical tones of red and orange, a single fish takes center-stage, surrounded by blue ocean waves and other fish. Inka works on a traditional loom as he diligently hand-weaves this composition from an alpaca wool blend. This tapestry is displayed on a wood stretcher.
- 75% alpaca, 20% cotton, 5% acrylic, cumala wood stretcher
- Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Marked with artist's initials or trademark
- 0.66 lbs
- 10.8 inches H x 11.8 inches W x 0.8 inches D