Relive the fun--and frustrations--of road trips with the family with this wacky word game. Packaged in a retro tin travel trailer, this game is sure to bring back fond memories and get friends and family laughing. Two to four players or teams take turn answering questions like, “Can you rattle off three towns that start with ‘P’?” What about “Name three fast foods that start with ‘B.’” or finish “Tales of the Trip” by filling in the blanks with words beginning with ‘A,’ as in… “When we stopped in Albuquerque, I bought an armadillo to give to Aunt Alice!” As you complete each challenge, you’ll motor across the USA, collecting Rest Stop cards along the way. Some are lucky breaks, and some are potholes!
Game comes with 120 challenge cards, 40 “rest stop” cards, 30-sided alphabet die, and four retro station wagon game pieces.
- Ships fast from USA
- Cardboard, coated paper, metal storage box, plastic die, game pieces and timer
- Intended for ages 8 and up
- Warning: Choking Hazard. Small parts -- not for children under 3 years.
- 1.81 lbs
- Game board: 20 inches L x 7.5 inches W
- Storage tin: 7.5 inches H x 10.5 inches W x 3 inches D