Crafted of cotton with leather accents and handles, this Balinese tote bag is designed by Farida Ridwan. She decorates the cotton exterior with striped Javanese Lurik motifs achieved with the batik method, painting a wax resist onto the fabric before submerging it in dye. The handbag opens at the top with a zipper to an espresso lining with two open pockets on the inside.
- 100% cotton, leather handles and accents. Polyester lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Handcrafted batik art--colors and pattern placement will vary
- 0.88 lbs
- Bag:10.5 inches H x 16 inches W x 4.9 inches D
- Handles: 17 inches L x 0.6 inches W
- Drop length: 4.7 inches from strap to bag