Ghana's Ila Suleyman handcrafts a necklace featuring five beaded strands threaded with grass-green recycled vinyl beads. The ends of the multi-strand section are finished with sese wood beads, agate stones, and leather strips serving as spacers. The necklace fastens with a brass hook. The name Wend Panga comes from the Mamprusi word meaning 'strong will.'
- Agate, recycled plastic, sese wood, leather, nylon twine, brass clasp
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- S-hook or hook clasp
- 1 oz
- Necklace: 19.3 inches L x 0.4 inches W
- Pendant: 9.5 inches L x 1.6 inches W